The discount codes are provided by AUTODNA SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ [Ltd.] seated in Łódź (registered office address: ul. Obywatelska 128/152 94-104 Łódź) entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) at KRS no. 0000349742; registry court where company file is kept: District Court of the City of Łódź – Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Division of the National Court Register; share capital: 50,000.00 PLN; NIP [TAXPAYER ID NO.]: 5492391545; REGON [BUSINESS ID NO.]: 121164104; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as “AUTODNA”, which is also the operator and service provider of the autodna.com website.
- DISCOUNT CODE: a string of alphanumeric characters provided to the User as per the terms listed in subparagraph 3 of these Terms and Conditions. Terms & Conditions. The discount code entitles the User to a discount reducing the prices of products available via the autodna.com website.
- USER: a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person, or an organizational entity without legal personality, who uses the services provided by AUTODNA via the autodna.com website.
- PRODUCT: an electronic service available via the autodna.com website which is provided in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Website; the service makes vehicle information and events available in the form of an electronic report. The scope of available information and events is displayed in the Website after the User has received the Abbreviated Information as per the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: these Terms and Conditions of using the discount codes.
- WEBSITE: the AUTODNA on-line service available at www.autodna.com
- AFFILIATE: a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person, or an organizational entity without legal personality, who cooperates with AUTODNA as part of the Affiliate programme available via the afilio.autodna.com website.
- The terms of using the autodna.com website are determined in separate regulations available at https://www.autodna.com/terms-and-conditions.
- The terms of cooperation as part of the www.afilio.autodna.com Affiliate Programme are determined in separate regulations available at https://afilio.autodna.com/terms-and-conditions.
- AUTODNA provides a discount code to Users or Affiliates who promote the given Discount Code on their own.
- A Discount Code is provided by e-mail sent to the e-mail address of the User or Affiliate, or by other means, as part of a promotional campaign run by AUTODNA, in accordance with the terms of said campaign.
- A Discount code provided to the User as part of a promotional campaign is available in the blog (which is part of the autoDNA Website) together with the terms of said campaign. It may also be provided via a link which automatically enters the discount code in the Website when followed.
- The value of each Discount Code is determined by AUTODNA and it is always visible in or next to the given Discount Code.
- The Discount code provides a certain percentage of discount.
- The User is entitled to use a Discount Code. The use of a Discount Code is not obligatory.
How to use a Discount Code:
- Enter the 17-character VIN number of the vehicle at the main page of autodna.com
- After entering the VIN number, select the Products to purchase
- Log in /register to autodna.com
- Select the payment method
- Use the Discount Code by clicking “Do you have a discount code?”
- Enter the discount code in the “Enter the discount code here” field
- The price of the selected Product/Products will be reduced by the value of the Discount Code.
- Any complaints regarding the Discount Codes can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. Please use the following subject: “Discount code - complaint” to allow us to process your complaint faster. You can also file your complaint in other ways, including sending a letter to the address of AUTODNA.
- Complaints will be processed immediately, that is, no later than 14 days since being received by AUTODNA.
- To all matters not settled herein the appropriate provisions of the Polish law, and the Civil Code, shall apply.