autoDNA discount codes – Terms & Conditions
Discount codes are provided by ASDIRECT Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Łódź (90-560), at ul. Karolewska 13C lok. 31, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the City of Łódź under entry No. 0000349742, registry court where company file is kept: District Court of the City of Łódź – Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Department of National Court Register; share capital PLN 12,900.00, Industry Identification Number (REGON) 121164104, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5492391545, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as “ASDIRECT”), who is also the provider of autoDNA.com
- DISCOUNT CODE – a combination of alphanumeric characters provided to the user as per the terms and conditions stipulated in section III of this document. The discount code entitles the user to have a discount when purchasing reports presented at autoDNA.com
- USER – a natural person with full legal capacity to perform acts in law, a legal person or corporate entity without legal personality, who is using the service provided by ASDIRECT via autoDNA.com
- PRODUCT – online service available at autoDNA.com which provides the user with information concerning the selected vehicle, as well as its history, in an electronic report generated online. The scope of information available is provided on the autoDNA.com website when the User has obtained the so-called Short Information.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS – this Document, listing the terms and conditions of using the Discount Codes.
- WEBSITE – the website of ASDIRECT available at www.autodna.com
- CONTRACTOR – a natural person with full legal capacity to perform acts in law, a legal person or corporate entity without legal personality, who is co-operating with ASDIRECT as part of the affiliate program available at afilio.autodna.com
- The Terms and Conditions of using autoDNA.com are listed in a separate document available at https://www.autodna.com/terms-and-conditions.
- The rules of cooperation in the affiliate program www.afilio.autodna.com the separate regulations available at: https://afilio.autodna.com/terms-and-conditions.
III AVAILABILITY OF DISCOUNT CODES
- ASDIRECT makes Discount Codes available to the Users or Contractors who promote the provided Discount Code by themselves.
- ASDIRECT makes Discount Codes available via an e-mail sent to the e-mail address of the User or Contractor, or by other means, as part of a promotion organized by ASDIRECT, according to the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- The discount code made available to the User as part of the promotion is published on autoDNA blog together with the regulations of the promotion; it can also be provided as a hyperlink which automatically discounts the price on the Website when clicked.
IV TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USING DISCOUNT CODES
- The value of a Discount Code is determined by ASDIRECT; it is always provided on, or next to, the Discount Code.
- The Discount Code is a per cent discount.
- The User is entitled to using a Discount Code; the use of a Discount Code is not obligatory.
The procedure of using a Discount Code:
- Enter the 17-digit VIN number of the selected vehicle on the homepage of autoDNA.com
- Choose the Products
- Log in / register at autoDNA.com
- Choose method of payment
- Use the Discount Code by clicking ”Do you have discount code” label
- Enter the Discount Code in “Enter discount code here”
- The value of the selected product/s will be decreased with the use of the Discount Code.
V FINAL PROVISIONS
- Complaints concerning Discount Codes may be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com; please include “Discount Code – complaint” in the topic of the e-mail as this guarantees faster processing of the complaint. Complaints can also be made in writing using other means of communication, including postage to the address of ASDIRECT.
- Complaints will be dealt with promptly, within no more than 14 days counted from the day ASDIRECT receives the complaint.
- To all matters not settled herein provisions of Civil Code and other applicable regulations of Polish law shall apply.
- This Document has been translated to English from the Polish language. The Polish version will prevail whenever there is a divergent interpretation between these texts.