Terms & Conditions of autoDNA Discount Codes
I THE PROVIDER
The discount codes are provided by AUTODNA SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ [Ltd.] seated in Łódź (registered office address: ul. Obywatelska 128/152 94-104 Łódź) entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) at KRS no. 0000349742; registry court where company file is kept: District Court of the City of Łódź – Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Division of the National Court Register; share capital: 50,000.00 PLN; NIP [TAXPAYER ID NO.]: 5492391545; REGON [BUSINESS ID NO.]: 121164104; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +48 22 350 01 28 (standard call cost – calling rate as per the operator’s tariff) as well as the chat and the contact form available on the Website, hereinafter referred to as “AUTODNA”, which is also the operator and service provider of the autodna.com website.
- DISCOUNT CODE: a string of alphanumeric characters provided to the User as per the terms listed in subparagraph 3 of these Terms and Conditions. Terms & Conditions. The discount code entitles the User to a discount reducing the prices of products available via the autodna.com website.
- USER: a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person, or an organizational entity without legal personality, who uses the services provided by AUTODNA via the autodna.com website.
- PRODUCT: an electronic service available via the autodna.com website which is provided in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Website; the service makes vehicle information and events available in the form of an electronic report. The scope of available information and events is displayed in the Website after the User has received the Abbreviated Information as per the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: these Terms and Conditions of using the discount codes.
- WEBSITE: the AUTODNA on-line service available at www.autodna.com
- AFFILIATE: a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person, or an organizational entity without legal personality, who cooperates with AUTODNA as part of the Affiliate programme available via the afilio.autodna.com website.
- The terms of using the autodna.com website are determined in separate regulations available at https://www.autodna.com/terms-and-conditions.
- The terms of cooperation as part of the www.afilio.autodna.com Affiliate Programme are determined in separate regulations available at https://afilio.autodna.com/terms-and-conditions.
III RECEIVING A DISCOUNT CODE
- AUTODNA provides a discount code to Users or Affiliates who promote the given Discount Code on their own.
- A Discount Code is provided by e-mail sent to the e-mail address of the User or Affiliate, or by other means, as part of a promotional campaign run by AUTODNA, in accordance with the terms of said campaign.
- A Discount code provided to the User as part of a promotional campaign may be available in the form of a specific password (a string of alphanumeric characters)or it may also be provided via a link which automatically enters the discount code in the Website when followed in the field reserved for entering the Discount Code while purchasing the Product.
- The value of each Discount Code is determined by AUTODNA and it is always visible in or next to the given Discount Code.
- The Discount code provides a certain percentage of discount.
- The User is entitled to use a Discount Code. The use of a Discount Code is not obligatory.
How to use a Discount Code:
- Enter the 17-character VIN number of the vehicle at the main page of autodna.com
- After entering the VIN number, select the Products to purchase
- Log in /register to autodna.com
- Select the payment method
- Use the Discount Code by clicking “Do you have a discount code?”
- Enter the discount code in the “Enter the discount code here” field unless it has already been automatically added – in such case, check if it is the same as the Discount Code you have received.
- Then, confirm the use of the Discount Code by clicking the “Confirm” button.
- After applying the Discount Code, the price of the selected Product/Products will be reduced by the value of the Discount Code – relevant information will be displayed on the Website.
V PERSONAL DATA
VI COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- Any complaints regarding the Discount Codes can be sent for example by e-mail to email@example.com. Please use the following subject: “Discount code - complaint” to allow us to process your complaint faster. You can also file your complaint in other ways, including sending a letter to the address of AUTODNA.
- AUTODNA recommends providing the following information in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances related to the subject of the complaint, especially the type of the irregularity and the date it occurred; (2) the claim of the complaint submitter; and (3) contact data of the complaint submitter – it will allow AUTODNA process the complaint easier and faster. The requirements listed above are only a suggestion and they do not influence the effectiveness of the submitted complaints which do not consist of the suggested description of the complaint.
- In case of any change of the contact data provided by the complaint submitter during the complaint processing, the submitter is obliged to inform AUTODNA about it.
- The complaint submitter may provide the evidence (e.g. pictures, screenshots, documents) connected to the subject of the complaint. AUTODNA may also ask the complaint submitter to provide additional information or evidence (e.g. pictures, screenshots) if that may help AUTODNA resolve the complaint and accelerate the process.
- Complaints will be processed immediately, that is, no later than 14 days since being received by AUTODNA.
- The basis and scope of statutory liability of AUTODNA are determined by the generally applicable law, especially in the Civil Code, the Act on Consumer’s Rights (Journal of Laws, 2014, Item 827, consolidated text Journal of Laws, 2020, Item 287, as amended) and the Act of 18th July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws No. 144, Item 1204, as amended).
VII FINAL PROVISIONS
- To all matters not settled here in the appropriate provisions of the Polish law, and the Civil Code, shall apply.