Many of you are wondering how to check the VIN's car, the possibilities are few. Before you buy a car – necessarily find out what is its VIN number. Checking VIN before buying doesn’t cost anything especially checking VIN in autoDNA database. Buy the report on autoDNA web portal, thanks to that you may avoid bad choice of vehicle and lose the money.
VIN number (ang. Vehicle Identification Number) is a compilation of seventeen characters that identifies a particular vehicle and is a unique number. This number is unique to each car, and knowing that he can get to know the history of a used car that we have on the eye.
With VIN decoding and checking VIN in autoDNA databases we get a lot of information about used car, We are able to compare this information with those in the advertisment. Any inaccuracy can explain, and if it turns out that the description of the car does not agree with the actual situation, read out the vehicle history reports - probably will guard against the purchase, which we regret. Here are the most common scam sellers, we may disclose checking VIN. Any inaccuracy we can clarify, and if it appears that the description of the car does not agree with the actual situation, recorded from the vehicle history reports - probably will guard before the purchase, which we regret. Here are the most common of fraud sellers, we may unmask them by knowing how to check imported cars:
- odometer rollback - possession VIN to check the history of odometer readings. Based on the full history of the last few years, or even one, the last reading, we can easily figure out whether the current mileage of the car is reliable or not.
- collisions and accidents - car after a collision, sold as never damaged can be restored to the condition before the accident, that only a keen eye will see difference. But thanks to the decoding VIN, we can find out whether the car was once a participant in an event on the road. The reports autoDNA often include early photos of the vehicle - sometimes even before.
- thefts - buying a stolen car is undoubtedly a bad investment. The reports autoDNA tells you whether the car was reported as stolen before.
- changes in the serial equipment - reports concerning the history of the car you will find information on what should be a a copy of the original equipment. So you can easily see what an interesting you used the car has been replaced, and if the parts are not original, brand name - try to knock down the price or cancel the purchase.
There are several places where you can find the VIN number:
- Vehicle registration document - VIN 's in the box marked with the letter E
- plate that is permanently attached inside the body of the car – chassis plate. Frequently present in places such as around the right front seat, left window, right, center or right front body pillar. VIN can also be found stamped on the engine compartment, on the right wheel well and on the right side of the support frame at the right front wheel. Car manufacturers are lining the chassis number in different places for different models, and often the number one car loaded a few times, so it's always worth it to find out where should be the VIN number for your model
The awareness of about how important VIN number of is lucky more and more, and many car dealers puts this number in the advertisement. Unfortunately, not all, so before you buy a car do not be afraid to ask about his application, because checked the VIN allow you to know it's history.
Before you buy a used car, you can check the VIN number in two ways:
- using page https://historiapojazdu.gov.pl/, you can find free reports, from the Central Register of Vehicles. In addition to the VIN you have to know the car registration number and date of first registration. This data provides you with information, collected from the time of first registration in Poland, among other technical data of the vehicle, the date of last technical inspections and the date of valid insurance, the latest reading of the odometer as well as information about the previous owners and whether the vehicle has not been reported as stolen.
- using autoDNA reports - here you can check almost all types of vehicles. You only have to enter the VIN number of the vehicle into search input then, you will receive history (general information about car, accidents, collision, manufacturer recalls), you will check also what should be the equipment of the vehicle (the type of air conditioning, carupholestry and windows), check previous odometer readings, and even check archival photos, if they are available for your vehicle.