Our basic report can be of great help when you need to check a second-hand car. The data it contains is the essential basis you can use to learn of the car’s history. Here is what we include in the autoDNA report:
The autoDNA Report for Estonian vehicles is created based on the information gathered from the Estonian Road Administration.
The information it includes is priceless when you’re considering the purchase of a second-hand Estonian vehicle.
The report allows you to verify essential information regarding the vehicle registration, technical examinations (and discovered faults) and financial encumberances (such as registered pledges).
- administrative status of the vehicle including registration data
- vehicle modifications
- vehicle use
- comprehensive technical and type approval data
- results of technical examinations including the discovered faults
- loan / lien statuses
- administrative proceedings and ownership changes
- european emission standard
autoDNA reports for Dutch vehicles are made on the basis of data we obtain from the Netherlands national mileage registry Nationale Auto Pas (NAP) and the Netherlands central vehicle registry RDW. These organisations collect and administer data regarding second-hand vehicles in the Dutch market.
Our report contains the essential info you will need to know before you decide to purchase a second-hand Dutch vehicle.It will allow you to verify vehicle history: the number of owners as well as its current mileage. All the information it contains is provided by official and reliable sources.
- Mileage verification in the Netherlands NAP registry
- Vehicle use in Holland
- information of post-accident inspection if it was required
- the number of previous owners and how long they owned the vehicle
- expiry date of the technical examination
- information on the export of the vehicle
- dates of the first registration and unregistration of the vehicle from the Netherlands
The autoDNA vehicle history report for vehicles from Belgium contains vehicle data, environmental data, information of the registration status of the vehicle in Belgium, and technical data of the vehicle.
All tthe data is obtained from official and reliable sources and is of great help for any buyer of a second-hand Belgian vehicle.
The autoDNA Vehicle History Report for vehicles from France has been designed to help anyone who wishes to purchase a second-hand French vehicle.
Vehicle History Reports for vehicles from France contain information provided by the central register of vehicles.
AutoCheck is a leading provider of vehicle history checks for vehicles from the USA and Canada. The AutoCheck Report we provide is the key to verifying the history of a vehicle imported from the USA or Canada. The report is available in Polish.